Tuesday 24 June 2014

Hello

Hi to all. I am Saadet, Textile 1 Student at OCA. This blog is my learning log for my course A Creative Approaches to Textiles. I started the course at the end September 2013 and I am now on Assignment 3. I was reluctant to take up blogging but now I realize that this is a better medium for recording, reflecting upon and sharing the whole learning experience. I will start my blog from Assignment 3 and will post previous assignments after this one. My apologies in advance for the mix up.




I have done some modest drawing, painting and photography in the past. But I am very new to textiles and it is my first go to many exercises and techniques I have some pedigree though: my mum used to be a dressmaker and I grew up with the sound of sewing machine at the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment