Monday 18 May 2015

Learning Log for Assignment 1 and 2:

I have been busy preparing all my work for assessment. After putting everything together I wanted to make sure that my learning log for the first two assignments appear in my blog too.

At the beginning of this course, I started with a traditional notebook for my learning log. It was great fun but soon I realized that blog is a better medium. It is easier to share images, resources and experience. My tutor encouraged me to go ahead.

But this causes a little confusion. Learning experience for the first two assignments are in a notebook and last 3 assignments are on the blog. To avoid confusion I decided to put my previous learning log on the blog too.

I don’t want to create more work for myself; therefore I will share the pictures of my learning log here. (I am also sending it to the assessors.)
Here are my earlier experiences:

S Payne Learning Log

S Payne Learning Log

S Payne Learning Log
S Payne Learning Log
S Payne Learning Log
S Payne Learning Log
S Payne Learning Log

S Payne Learning Log

S Payne Learning Log


No comments:

Post a Comment